Old Coptic Cairo and Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- Day tours
- 9:00 am
Cairo day tour to visit the old part of the city in Coptic Cairo which a historical place that encompasses a number of churches, the iconic Hanging Church, St George church, Church of St Barbara, Church of Saint Serguis which is believed that the Holy Family took it as a shelter when they fleed to Egypt from the roman emperor. The site includes as well on of the few historic Jewish monuments in Egypt which is the Ben Ezra Syangogue. Then you will stroll Khan El Khalili Bazzar which is one of the oldest markets in the Islamic district of Cairo where you will have the opportuinity to stroll and see the glittering merchandise of spices, coppers and silver ware, textiles, leather products and a lot more. Coptic Cairo and Khan El Khalili tour is an exploration of Cairo’s attractions gems.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transfer by deluxe air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Professional tour guide
- All taxes and service charges
Tipping (recommended) / personal items/ any extras
- one Person 2- 3 Persons 4-7 persons 8-15 persons
- Adults USD 35 USD 25 USD 20 USD 18
- Children USD 10 USD 10 USD 10 USD 8
- Prices are quoted per person
- Tour should be booked preferably before commencement of your trip to Egypt or 24 hours before your intended day tour during your stay. Written confirmation will be provided.
- It is better to select the language by which the tour will be conducted we provide multilingual Egyptologist tour guides.
- Pick up of the tour is from most centrally located hotels in Cairo and you are only required to indicated your hotel name in advance.
- Children should be accompanied by adults