http://commervanspares.co.uk/shop/engine-transmission/exhaust/exhaust-silencer Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
purchase antabuse online firstname.lastname@example.org
A 9 day tour to Cairo with a Nile Cruise is one the best Egypt tour. A lengthy tour that allows traveler to see the sites in the main cities in a relaxed way. Enjoy a 4 nights stay in Cairo the capital of Egypt with its marvelous monuments and then take a Nile Cruise along the Nile to enjoy the ancient Egyptian monuments scattered along the banks and enjoy the scenery of the Nile
Cairo International airport
on some arrival dates sequence of tours may change
|Per person in single||Per person in double|
|May-sept||1650 US$||1270 US$|
|Oct- Apr||1900 US$||1350 US$|
Prices are quoted per person in US$ for a minimum of 2 persons
Cairo 5* Le Meridien Pyramids or similar
5* Nile Cruise ( Blue Shadow Nile Cruise/ Alyssa Nile Cruise/ Le Fayan / Steigenberger Minerva or similar)
Arrival to Cairo airport, meet your representative. From the airport you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel.
Overnight in Cairo.
• Start your full day visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Visit the Great Pyramids – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx – a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren.
• Then visit Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques …etc
Transfer to Cairo international airport for your flight to Luxor
Arrival, meet & assist by our representative & Check in at Nile Cruise.
Lunch on board Nile Cruise
Excursion tour to visit Karnak Temple, which is a serious of temples, built in different reigns. Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes visit the Unfinished Propylon, the Hypostyle Hall with it’s 134 gigantic columns, the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomosis III, the temple of Amon adorned with lotus and papyrus designs, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III and the Sacred Lake. Then Visit Luxor Temple.
Afternoon tea. Dinner on board & Belly Dance show. Overnight in Luxor.
• Visit the West Bank including: Valley of the Kings (Is a valley in Egypt where for a period of nearly 500 years from the 16th to 11th century BC, tombs were constructed for the kings and powerful nobles of the New Kingdom (the Eighteenth through Twentieth Dynasties of Ancient Egypt). The valley stands on the west bank of the Nile, across from Thebes (modern Luxor), within the heart of the Theban Necropolis.), Colossi of Memnon (The two colossi are made of sandstone, which during ancient times was brought from Gabal El Silselah. Each colossus, including the pedestal and the crown, is about 21m tall and represents King Amenhotep III seating on his throne, wearing the Memes, or royal headdress, with the divine cobra protecting his forehead. On the sides of the colossi there is a representation of the Nile god Hapi, bending together the lotus and the papyrus plants, symbolizing the union of Upper and Lower Egypt) and Temple of Queen Hatshepsut (Hatshepsut was the fifth Pharaoh of the18th-dynasty who was one of the handful of female rulers in Ancient Egypt. Her reign was the longest of all the female pharaohs. Her funerary temple still stands as a tribute to her incredible rise to power). Lunch on board. Sail to Esna. Afternoon Tea. Disco Party. Dinner & Overnight in Edfu.
6Visit the Edfu Temple (Lies in Edfu town, 123 km north of Aswan on the west bank of the Nile. It dates to the Ptolemaic period. It was dedicated to the worship of god Hours represented as a falcon. It is one of the most beautiful Egyptian temples, distinguished by its huge splendid structure that blends Pharaonic and Greek architecture. Its grandeur competes with Luxor temples. It is the second largest temple after Karnak. It also houses the Nilometer and a huge pylon at the entrance). Sail to Kom Ombo. Lunch on board. Visit the Kom-Ombo Temple (Located in Kom Ombo town, 45 km north of Aswan. It is built on a hillside overlooking the Nile. This temple was constructed in the Ptolemaic Roman era for the worship of god Haroeris and Sobek, the crocodile god. It is noted for relief engravings on its walls which show ancient surgical tools, bone saws and dentistry tools. Nearby there are three mummified crocodiles. They are now in Hathor’s chapel). Sail to Aswan. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board & Galabya party.
Sail to Aswan. Breakfast. Excursion tour to visit, Philae Temple (The Temple of Isis is one of the greatest Temples in Egypt and it occupies about a quarter of the island. It is the main Temple on the island, with its huge, complete, pylons and beautiful scenes), High Dam (One of the most outstanding architectural achievements of the twentieth century. It was constructed to replace the old Aswan dam built in 1902. The High dam was constructed to protect Egypt from the floods as well as providing irrigation and electricity all over Egypt. It is 3600 meters long. Visitors can easily locate lake Nasser which is a huge water reservoir), visit to Kitchener Island with its beautiful botanical garden.
• Dinner and then Nubian Folkloric Show.
• Overnight in Aswan
• Transfer to Aswan airport for flight to Cairo. Arrival and transfer to your hotel in Cairo.
• Overnight in Cairo
Travel by air-conditioned car to the Mediterranean coast and the port city of Alexandria. Founded by Alexander the Great in 331 BC, Alexandria was the capital of Greco-Roman Egypt and a centre for learning in the ancient world. Its legendary Lighthouse was one of the Seven Wonders of the World and the city was also the setting for the fiery relationship between Cleopatra and Mark Anthony.
• As you explore this vibrant city with your guide you will discover some of Alexandria’s most famous sights including Pompey’s Pillar, an 82-foot tall column carved from red Aswan granite and erected in honor of Emperor Diocletian. View the ancient Roman amphitheatre which dates from the Second Century.
• Head to the Catacombs of Kom-el-Shouqafa. Arguably the highlight of any visit to Alexandria, this warren of tombs, chambers and hallways occupies the largest known roman burial site in Egypt. See Alexandria Library Visit the Quitbay citadel from outside.
• Overnight in Cairo
Breakfast at hotel and transfer to Cairo airport for final departure.