3 Days Cairo Short Break Tour
- 3 Days / 2 Night
- Cairo Short Breaks
A week end visit to Cairo llows you to see the main highlights of City. The 3 days Cairo short break tours in this program includes a visit to the Pyramids of Giza, Egyptian museum, Coptic Cairo, the citadel and Khan El Khan El Khalili Bazaar. The 3 days Cairo city break tour and weekend visit covers the most important attractions and sightseeing, These Cairo tours give you a comprehensive idea about the city heritage and souks.
Cairo city Break Prices Include
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Transfer by deluxe air-conditioned coach
- 2 night hotel accommodation in Cairo on BB basis
- Entrance fees
- Professional Egyptologist Guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All Taxes and service charges
Tipping / Entry visa / Personal spending / Optional tours
Day 1: Arrival Cairo International airport meet Deluxe Tours representative and transfer to your hotel. Deluxe Travel representative will assist you and answer all your information and will provide you with details about your tour and pick up times. Check in at hotel and overnight.
Day 2: Breakfast at hote. Meet your tour guide to start your full day tour to explore Cairo. Firstly visit the three Pyramids of Giza of Kings Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinos and move down the valley to have a close look at the guarding Sphinx. You might be interested in adding to the experience of the day by having a camel ride (extra cost). Then move to Tahrir square the place where the Egyptian revolution took place. In Tahrir visit the Egyptian museum with includes artifacts and treasures covering most of Egyptian history. Afterwards your tour will take you to Khan El Khalili Bazaar which sells merchandize from gold, silver, copper, wood, cotton, textiles, spices. Strolling this souk makes you as if you are transferred by time machine to the time of Alaadin. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant during the day. After the tour transfer back to hotel for overnight.
Day 3: Breakfast at hotel. Start you day to visit old Coptic Cairo where it is home of ancient churches inlcuding the iconic Hanging church. In the area there is the Ben Ezra Synagogue. Then move onwards to visit the Citadel of Salah El Din and the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali.
Plan C hotel
- May - September October -April
- Single traveler USD 299 USD 330
- Per person in double USD 199 USD 230
- Per person in triple USD 180 USD 200
- The above prices are per person
- 25% of tour is requested to confirm your tour
- Children from 0-5.9 are free of charge
- Children from 6-11.99 pay 50% of tour cost
- Children prices on condition of sharing parents room
- Entrance inside the pyramids or mummies room are at additional cost
- These prices are not valid during Christmas new year and Easter