5 Days- 4 Nights Nile Cruise Luxor to Aswan
- 5 days
- Nile Cruises
- Saturday , Monday, Thursday
A beautiful five-day cruise on the Nile from Luxor to Aswan, during which you can admire the beautiful landscapes. Tours with your private guide, on-site visits and meals are included in this luxurious and relaxing cruise on the famous Egyptian Nile River.
4 Nights Nile Cruise Luxor to Aswan Highlight
- All inclusive tour
- Discover the sites from a boat
- Guided tour by a qualified Egyptologist
- Flexibility of adapting the itinerary to your preferences
- Pick up and drop off from airport or train station included
- Excursion of several days
- The tours planned during the cruise include the:
- Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the Temples of Karnak and Luxor, the Temple of Edfu, Kom Ombo and the beautiful Philae Temple of Aswan.
The Nile Cruise has on board a restaurant, lounges and reading areas, a nightclub, a pool with Jacuzzi, a large upper deck with bar, a massage service, a shop, a gift shop. Souvenirs and laundry service. Evening entertainment includes Nubian music and dancers, a ‘galabieh’ evening and belly dancing. The cruise ship offers air-conditioned cabins with modern private facilities as well as satellite TV, and you can choose from three types of cabins
All your meals, accommodation and tours included, your cruise on the Nile will allow you to discover ancient Egypt in an atmosphere of the most relaxed and pleasant. And with a private guide accompanying you at each stop, you will learn a lot about the history and civilization of ancient Egypt on the occasion of this cruise both relaxing and informative.
Please note: Groups of travelers requiring different types of cabins must book separately to guarantee cabins of their choice.
Airport, train station or Luxor hotels
At your convenience, please indicate your preference in terms of transfer time at the time of your reservation.
The cruise ends in Aswan on the 5th day after breakfast