Pyramids Tour with Camel Ride
- 4 hours
- Cairo Tours
- Daily 8:00 am
A Cairo tour to the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx with a camel ride is an activity not to be missed when you are visiting Egypt. The Giza Pyramids Tour with their mighty architecture and grandeur Is one of the most fascinating Cairo day tours. The Pyramids of Giza resemble the advance and power of ancient Egyptian kings Cheops, Chefren and Mykeronis while the guarding Sphinx down the valley testifies the history in silence. A bumpy camel ride in the desert with the Pyramids at your background adds to your experience of the place.
- Entrance fees
- Professional Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transfer by deluxe air-conditioned coach
- Camel ride
- All taxes and service charges
Tipping (recommended)/ food and drink / personal items
Pick up from your hotel meet your guide at the lobby to start your tour to the Pyramids of Giza where your guide give you amble description of the history of building the Pyramids. You will come close to the Pyramids and have a look at the massive construction. Then you will move to the plateau to have the Pyramids at your back ground and enjoy a camel ride. Then you will move down the valley to have a close look at the Sphinx.
- One Person 2-3 persons 4-7 persons 8-15 Persons
- Adults USD 45 USD 35 USD 30 USD 25
- Children USD 0 USD 0 USD 0 USD 0
- Tour should be booked preferably before commencement of your trip to Egypt or 24 hours before your intended day tour during your stay. Written confirmation will be provided.
- Rare language tour guides are available at extra cost
- It is a private tour you can decide on the time you want to spend at each attraction.
- You can also select your pick up time if the tour permits
- It is better to select the language by which the tour will be conducted we provide multilingual Egyptologist tour guides.
- Coaches are wheelchair accessible.
- Pick up of the tour is from most centrally located hotels in Cairo and you are only required to indicated your hotel name in advance