Day Tour Pyramids of Giza Memphis Sakkara
- 8 hours
- Day tours
Giza Pyramids Tour along with Sphinx Memphis and Sakkara a must do tour when you visit Cairo where you tour allows you to explore the ancient part of the city with its grandeur architecture . The tour includes visiting the Pyramids plateau in Giza with a possibility of adding a camel of horse ride at your leisure then heading to Egypt oldest capital Memphis and Sakkara to see the marvelous Ramsis IIthe ancient Egyptian monuments of the Pyramids of Giza and the amazing Sphinx and then head to the old capital of ancient Egypt where the oldest stone building the step pyramid of King Zoser.
Pyramids Tour Highlight
- Marvel the grandeur of one of the wonders of the world the Pyramids of Giza
- Have a close look at the Sphinx
- See Memphis the old Egyptian capital
- Explore Step Pyramid of Zoser
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Transfer by Deluxe Travel coach
- Professional Egyptologist Guide
- all taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses
- food and drink unless specified
Morning pick up from your hotel and meet your professional Egyptologist guide who will take you through the marvelous journey to explore the history of one of the most amazing architechures in the world the Pyramids of Giza. You will see the three Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos and move to the plateau to have a remarkable photo with the Pyramids at your background. Moving down the valley you will have a close up look at the Sphinx which a statue engraved in a huge rock representing king Cheops with head of a human and body of lion to represent wisdom and strength. Afterwards head to Memphis the old Egyptian capital to see the statue of Ramsis II and see the step Pyramids of Zoser which is one of the first attempts to visit a pyramid in ancient time. If time permits you will visit a papyrus institute to see a demonstration of how papyrus was made in ancient Egypt. At the end of your tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Tour should be booked preferably before commencement of your trip to Egypt or 24 hours before your intended day tour during your stay. Written confirmation will be provided.
- It is better to select the language by which the tour will be conducted we provide multilingual Egyptologist tour guides.
- Coaches are wheelchair accessible.
- Pick up of the tour is from most centrally located hotels in Cairo and you are only required to indicated your hotel name in advance.
- One Person 2-3 Persons 4-7 Persons 8-15 Persons
- Adults USD 85 USD 65 USD 60 USD 54
- Children USD 8 USD 10 USD 20 USD 30