Day Tour Wadi El Rayan Whales Valley from Cairo
- 9 hours
- Day tours
- Daily 7:30 am
A spectacular unique experience if you visit Cairo is to add to your tour a day trip to Wadi Hitan Whale Valley and Wadii Rayan Water falls. Wadi Hitan is a protected area designated by UNESCO as a world heritage. The area includes fossils of prehistoric extinct whales. The fossils depict the evolution of whales from being land mammals to water based mammal. The area is rich of fossils of many other animals like sharks, turtles, saw fish which allows you to imagine how the ecology of the place used to be millions of years ago. The trip includes a visit to Wadi Rayan water falls which is a depression 43 meters below sea level and emerged recently due to inundation of irrigation water.
The tour includes a stop at Tunis Village to see a pottery school. Lunch is served at a local restaurant
- Entrance fees
- Transfer by deluxe air-conditioned coach
- professional tour guide
- felucca ride
- Lunch at local restaurant
- All taxes and service charges
Tipping / Drinks / personal spending / any extras
- one person 2-3 persons 4-7 persons 8-15 persons
- Adults USD 180 USD 130 USD 120 USD 110
- Children USD 0 USD 0 USD 0 USD 0
- Tour should be booked preferably before commencement of your trip to Egypt or 24 hours before your intended day tour during your stay.
- Written confirmation will be provided.
- It is better to select the language by which the tour will be conducted we provide multilingual Egyptologist tour guides.
- Rare Language guides are available at extra charge
- Coaches are wheelchair accessible.
- Pick up of the tour is from most centrally located hotels in Cairo and you are only required to indicated your hotel name in advance